Effective against bacteria
Easy to use
Without Chlorine / Bromine / Ph
Preserves the skin
This product is no longer in stock
The SpaBalancer starter kit consists of:
And all in our special design burlap bag!
SpaBalancer is an innovative, all-organic, chlorine-free product that allows you to keep your spa clean, clean and odor free. Thanks to SpaBalancer, the water in your spa is particularly soft and the itching is nothing but a bad memory! With it, no more irritations: your skin is naturally protected against acidity and no longer dries. Even if you have sensitive skin or atopic dermatitis, you can now enjoy your spa again. SpaBalancer transforms the limescale in the water, protecting the mechanics of your spa that you can keep much longer, while sparing you the costly repairs related to scaled pumps or corroded heaters. Even the cushions and insulation cover of your spa will last much longer, no longer being exposed to the aggressive vapors of disinfectant products. Instead of changing the water in your spa every two to four months, SpaBalancer allows you to use your spa longer. Thus, you take care of the environment while saving both your energy and your money.
The benefits of SpaBalancer:
Softub and inflatable jacuzzis
1) After filling, pour 60 ml of SpaBalancer Ultrashock into the water.
2) The next day, pour 100 ml of SpaBalancer into the water. You can use the hot tub directly after the payment of SpaBalancer.
Weekly dose: 40 ml of SpaBalancer and 50 ml of SpaBalancer Ultrashock.
As Softub filtering is reduced in hot weather, it may be necessary to increase the amount of Ultrashock.
Then pour twice a week 40 ml of SpaBalancer Ultrashock into the water. Do not pour SpaBalancer and Ultrashock at the same time.
Always start with Ultrashock and the next day pour SpaBalancer.
The quantities indicated can be increased or decreased as needed.
This base is for use 4 times a week with 2 people. Mix SpaBalancer thoroughly before use. Ultrashock loses about 8% of its effectiveness per month. Adjust the quantities if necessary.
Cleaning the filters
Filters should be cleaned twice a week for the first two weeks and then as needed, but at least every two weeks. You need a second spare filter.
1) Place the filter in a suitable container and the replacement filter in the basin.
2) Pour 100 ml of SpaBalancer Filter Cleaner for 10 liters of water. Water must cover the filter.
3) You must leave the filter immersed in the cleaning solution overnight.
4) Rinse the filter thoroughly. Filter cleaner residue can cause foam to form in the spa.
5) Optional (for optimal cleaning): pour 25 ml of Ultrashock for 10 liters of water. Place the filter in this liquid, leave it overnight, then rinse thoroughly.
SpaBalancer is not a biocide and should always be used with Ultrashock or any other approved biocide in the country concerned.